Article 1: Preamble
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What the users' rights are regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
Article 2: General principles for data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the site www.adn.ai are as follows:
- Professional contact data and other Personal Data of its Clients, Partners, and Prospects.
- Identification data (name, surname, etc.)
- Business contact data (business email address, business telephone number etc.) and professional status data (company, job title etc.)
- Navigation and analytics data (number of users, pages visited, clicks, ...).
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- The user registers his data on the ADN.Ai website via a form, which collects all his professional details.
- An ADN.Ai employee meets the user and exchanges his contact details.
- A ADN.Ai collaborator searches for the user's contact details via professional contact management partners.
- The user browses and/or interacts with the company's website, advertising and/or email marketing.
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of : 24 months.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
Collection of identification data (surname, first name, etc.), professional contact data (professional email address, professional telephone number, etc.) and professional status data (company, job title, etc.).
B. Transfer of data to third parties
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site publisher.
C. Data hosting
The website www.adn.ai is hosted by : OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 9 72 10 00 70
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Article 4: Data controller and data protection officer
A. The data controller
The data controller is: Arnaud Bunel. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer transiting through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. The Data Protection Officer
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Arnaud Bunel.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
Article 5: Rights of the user
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Overview of the user's rights with regard to data collection and processing
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
You may exercise these rights by writing a simple letter to the following address ADN.AI 27 allée des petits rois 33400 Talence or by email: contact (@)adn.ai
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
- make the request via the email address contact(@)adn.ai
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
- make the request via the email address contact(@)adn.ai
c. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
- make the request via the email address contact(@)adn.ai
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he or she can organise what should become of his or her collected and processed data if he or she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to apply to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6: Use of "Cookies" files
The site may have recourse to "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's consent to save "cookie" files on its hard disk.
A. User's opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site
It is brought to the user's attention that he or she may oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his or her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to be followed in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he or she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site publisher.
B. Description of "cookie" files used by the site
The site publisher draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation: in some cases we may use Google Analytics.
While browsing the site, the user is informed that "cookie" files from third parties may be recorded.
These third parties include the following in particular: Google
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. "Cookie" files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site publisher invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.